HOW TO CREATE A TABLE ARRANGEMENT
Easter is here and I have been busy playing around with flower ideas. With help from my wonderful florists at Heal’s we showed you how to create a hand-tied bouquet that is really lush! Take a look here if you missed it!
To keep with my Easter flower theme we have put together an easy step-by-step guide to creating a popping arrangement you can use time and time again. This flower arrangement is super-sweet but with that gritty glam edge, I love.
Take it away Claire!!
- Pale pink ranunculus
- Evergreen Berry
- Place in Saltbush on an angle peeping over the neck of the vase.
- Pop in the evergreen berry sprig.
- Place the ranunculus at the front of the arrangement.
- Place two cosmos, one taller one shorter than the ranunculus, and put at angles to each other so they look natural.
- Play around until your happy – there should be something happening at all levels of the arrangement.
Short and sweet – this is an arrangement you can create if you’re on a budget and looking for a talking point around the table.
THE PEONY TRIO!