Apologies for any inconvenience caused if you’ve been trying to read the blog this morningÂ and couldn’t.Â We have been having a few technical issues since we revamped, intermittent crashing every so oftenÂ and today it went down big time!Â Â Happy to say the tech team have sorted and been amazing (thank you all,especially for handling my endless ‘are we there yet phone calls’)! Problem has been resolved.Â Â As far as problems go it’s actually a rather nice one to have,Â Â we’ve all been so busy that we haven’t been keeping an eye onÂ the stats and they’ve rapidly Â gone crazy with over a million hits a day, the system couldn’t take itÂ and shut down. However we’re back, peace has been restored and all is good. I’m kicking off this afternoon with my shopping column which I am rather loving. Can I say that about my own columns – hey ho just did!
I always wanted to be a cowboy. Or a detective, but that’s for anotherÂ day, a rainy day perhaps when we can light a fire, plop on the sofa and Â you’ve got time to listen to me rambling on!Â Â Back to cowboys, I’m a little obsessed with them actually,Â I’m not talking channelling Doris Day and getting all Calamity Jane, we don’t want to theme. EVER. I’m thinking Â instead more Erin WassonÂ and her beautifulÂ pad.Â Erin’sÂ laid back beauty translates to her homeÂ (as you’ll see in the slide show).Â Erin will throw on a pair ofÂ cowboy boots just as readily as she’ll add a pair to a shelf or heapÂ of books. By keeping the palette restrained , the art ramshackle andÂ the overall look non-glam she takes the chic staple of a chesterfieldÂ in front of an art wall to another level. Check out my top picks forÂ Â some ofÂ the hottest cowboy accessories around and take cowboy chic Â to the max. Yee-haw!
- Doormat – show then you’re a cowboy with attitude – and a sense of humour with this fab dormat from – Urban Outfitters, Â£26
- Varo side table – seen in the coolest saloons in town, available from Habitat, Â£75
- Deco bench – to enjoy a beer on after a days ranching or to make your accessories look way cooler, Abigail Ahern, Â£185
- Tribeca rug– has great texture and a laid back vibe – essential for cowboy chic, Abigail Ahern, Â£130
- Cowboy boots- these Mexicana boots will see you rocking the hottest bad boy boots in the WestÂ & they’re on my wish list,Â Net-A-Porter, Â£585
- Utopia candlesticks – these handmade pottery pieces are modern classics with heaps of charm and wit from Jonathan Adler, Â£48 each
- Sheepskin rug – no self-respecting cowboy would live without, and neither would we. Soften your space with this gorgeous textural rug from John Lewis, Â£35
- Bison head – flocked in a deep chocolate colour , myÂ bison head for Debenhams is what we call a game changer, we literally can’t keep up with stock. It’s due back in any day, Â£85